Sat, Nov 04|
Oaks 2.0 Hotel
The Goan Affair 2023
Signature Ride Of Hubballi Bicycle Club - 200 Kilometers Ride to Goa Package Includes : Triple Occupancy stay in SOBIT SAROVAR PORTICO GOA - PALOLEM Dinner and Next Day Morning Breakfast along with City Ride or Boating .
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 5:30 AM GMT+5:30 – Nov 06, 2023, 8:00 PM GMT+5:30
Oaks 2.0 Hotel, 1st Cross Rd, Prabhat Colony, Vidya Nagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580031, India
About The Event
The Goan Affair 2023 - GOA 200 BRM
Date : 4th November 2023
Reporting Time : 5:20 AM
Start Time : 06:00 am
Start Point : Tolankeri Lake Circle Chetan College Road Hubli
End Point : Sobit Sarovar Portico Goa - Palolem
Distance : 200 KM
Audax Registration Fees : Rs 1500 /- ( Audax Registration with return cycle logistics only)
Package Amount : Rs 5000 /- ( If you register before 20th October 2023) Later it will be Rs 6000/-
(Package Includes : Triple Occupancy stay in SOBIT SAROVAR PORTICO GOA - PALOLEM Dinner on 4th November 2023 and Next Day Morning Breakfast i.e on 5th November 2023 , T shirt , Fridge Magnet and return logistics of riders to Hubballi HBC Office)
If you want to Opt for Audax Registration and Package - Rs 6500 / -
Limited slots of 30 only
Route Link : https://ridewithgps.com/routes/44680323
Payment Link : Anand A Shanbhag
( After making the payment please send the payment screen shot to Event Coordinator - Anand Shanbhag - 9880188641)
Helmet, Reflective Jacket,
Front and Back Light along with AIR BIB (Tied to Front and back of cycle) is mandatory without which you wont be allowed to ride
Please carry your Rain Jackets and Water along with you
Flow of Events :
Things to know about THE GOAN AFFAIR 2023 - 200 BRM
- Briefing /Brevet card distribution will be done at 6 PM on 3rd November at HBC Office.
- Riders who have paid 5000/- for the package can get their luggage to be dropped which they will get at the Sobit Sarovar Portico Goa - Palolem Hotel lobby on arrival. Kindly don't keep any valuables.
- Riders taking the complete package will be provided night accommodation on triple occupancy basis at Sobit Sarovar Portico Goa - Palolem with welcome drink and luxurious dinner on the 4th of November, Breakfast on the 5th Nov morning as per hotel timings. They can participate in morning city ride to explore Goa. Cycles to be handed over to the organisers on or before 10:00 am at the Hotel. You may explore Goa & Goan Cruisine for lunch at your cost and be back before 12 noon for the checkour. and they will be transported back to Hubballi at 13.30 PM and reach Hubballi by 18.30 PM on the 5th Nov Sunday.
- Riders who have not opted for Goan Affair 2023 - 200 BRM package on the audax website have to manage their own drop bags and HBC will not be responsible for collecting & distributing them.
- HBC does not have any refund policy for events.
- It is mandatory for all riders to collect Brevet cards/BIBs after the briefing. If some riders cannot reach Hubballi by 6 PM, they have to inform RR about the same & we will give the cards the next morning at flag-off.
- The starting point is Tolankeri Circle. Reporting time is 5.30 AM and flag-off will be at 6 AM. Idli with Chutni will be provided along with Tea.
- If riders are getting their cars on the route of BRM, they have to mandatorily register the car details & driver number 2 days in advance. Riders can use these vehicles only at Control points. If any rider/s is seen taking support at any other point, they will be disqualified and DNF will be awarded. Our on-route ride marshalls will keep a constant watch over this.
- Car parking is available at Glasshouse & you can contact 9901753259 for further details.
- Control point 3 iwill be manned with hydration at around 100 KM ( Chikki / Banana / Water / ORS / Electral)
- The endpoint is Sobit Sarovar Portico Goa - Palolem & cutoff time is 19.30PM
- If you cannot ride until the endpoint, you need to call or message RR and inform them immediately.
- We are not responsible for transporting your cycle from the point you quit during the ride. You need to arrange your own transport till the endpoint.
- Cycles will be transported back to Hubballi on the 5th Sunday Afternoon & will reach by Sunday evening at HBC office. The cycle has to be collected sunday evening after which we will not be responsible for your cycles.
For more details contact :
Event Convenor - Kaustubh Saushikar - 9036263312
Event Coordinator - Anand Shanbhag - 9880188641
Hubballi Bicycle Club
• Participants must follow and adhere to all prevailing COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown social distancing public gathering etc. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible for actions or the consequences arising out of participant’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR.
• Do not participate if you have any medical disabilities. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
• Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps from the participant for any reason.
Goan Affair 2023
Kindly get a softcopy of this ticket. Helmet is mandatory. Reflective Jacket, Front and Back Lights AIR BIB has to be tied for front and back of cycles₹5,000.00Sold Out
This event is sold out