Sat, Nov 05|
Indira Gandhi Glass House
The Goan Affair 200 BRM
Signature Ride Of Hubballi Bicycle Club - 200 Kilometers Ride to Goa Package Includes : Double Occupancy stay in Bagatel Boutique Hotel, Goa. Dinner and Next Day Morning Breakfast along with City Ride. Interactive Session by Ace Cyclists of Goa and Hubballi
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2022, 5:30 AM GMT+5:30 – Nov 06, 2022, 10:00 PM GMT+5:30
Indira Gandhi Glass House, 942M+C5C, Sadashiv Nagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580029, India
About The Event
GOA 200 BRM
Date : 5th November 2022
Reporting Time : 5:30 AM
Start Time : 06:00 am
Start Point : Indira Gandhi Glass House
End Point : Baga Beach, Goa
Distance : 200 KM
Amount : Rs 3500 /-
Limited slots of 40 only
Route : Hubli - Ramnagar - Ponda - Baga
Route Map : Click Here
Audax Registration Link : Click Here
Payment Link : Click Here
Helmet, Reflective Jacket,
Front and Back Light along with AIR BIB (Tied to Front and back of cycle)
is mandatory without which you wont be allowed to ride
Please carry your Rain Jackets and Water along with you
Flow of Events :
Things to know about THE GOAN AFFAIR 2022
- Briefing /Brevet card distribution will be done at 6 PM on 4th November at HBC Office.
- Riders who have paid 5000/- (3500+1500) for the complete package can get their luggage to be dropped which they will get at the Bagatel Boutique Hotel lobby on arrival. Kindly don't keep any valuables.
- Riders taking the complete package will be provided night accommodation on double occupancy basis at BAGATEL BOUTIQUE HOTEL, BAGA with a Buffet dinner on the 5th of November, Breakfast on the 6th Nov morning as per hotel timings. They will be participating in morning city ride with Goa cyclists & panel discussions with ace cyclists of Hubballi-Goa.Tshirt memorabilia will be provided. Lunch will be provided after which they will be transported back to Hubballi at 13.30 PM and reach Hubballi by 18.30 PM on the 6th Nov Sunday.
- Riders who have opted for reverse logistics only by paying 1500/- on the audax website have to manage their own drop bags and HBC will not be responsible for collecting & distributing them. If you don't want reverse logistics of your cycle, please write a mail to email@example.com immediately after registering on the audax website for a refund of 500/- towards Cycle Reverse Logistics charges mentioning your bank details or UPI ID. No last-moment refund will be entertained. In effect, the BRM charges will be 1000/- for such riders.
- HBC does not have any refund policy for events.
- It is mandatory for all riders to collect Brevet cards/BIBs after the briefing. If some riders cannot reach Hubballi by 6 PM, they have to inform RR about the same & we will give the cards the next morning at flag-off.
- The starting point is Glasshouse. Reporting time is 5.30 AM and flag-off will be at 6 AM. A pack of IDLIS will be provided along with Tea.
- If riders are getting their cars on the route of BRM, they have to mandatorily register the car details & driver number 2 days in advance. Riders can use these vehicles only at Control points. If any rider/s is seen taking support at any other point, they will be disqualified and DNF will be awarded. Our on-route ride marshalls will keep a constant watch over this.
- Car parking is available at Glasshouse & you can contact 9901753259 for further details.
- Control point 2 is at Ramanagar cross and will be manned with hydration@87KMS
- Control point 3 is at Ponda Farmagudi Cross and will be manned with hydration@160KMS
- The endpoint is Baga Beach & cutoff time is 19.30PM
- If you cannot ride until the endpoint, you need to call or message RR and inform them immediately.
- We are not responsible for transporting your cycle from the point you quit during the ride. You need to arrange your own transport till the endpoint.
- Cycles will be transported back to Hubballi on the 6th Sunday morning & will reach by Sunday evening at HBC office. The cycle has to be collected sunday evening after which we will not be responsible for your cycles.
For more details contact :
Anand Baid - 9845033985
Hubballi Bicycle Club
• Participants must follow and adhere to all prevailing COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown social distancing public gathering etc. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible for actions or the consequences arising out of participant’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR.
• Do not participate if you have any medical disabilities. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
• Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps from the participant for any reason.
Goa 200 BRM
Kindly get a softcopy of this ticket. Helmet is mandatory. Reflective Jacket, Front and Back Lights AIR BIB has to be tied for front and back of cycles₹3,500.00