Sun, 31 Jul|
Sarvodaya Circle,Keshwapur, Hubli
ಮಳೆ ಮಳೆ ಐವತ್ತೈದ
ಮಳೆ ಮಳೆ ಐವತ್ತೈದ - 55 KM Ride
Time & Location
31-Jul-2022, 6:00 am – 10:00 am IST
Sarvodaya Circle,Keshwapur, Hubli, Bijapur Road, Old Badami Nagar, Bengeri Extension, Keshwapur, Hubli, Karnataka 580023, India
About The Event
ಮಳೆ ಮಳೆ ಐವತ್ತೈದ - 55 KM Ride
Get you cycles ready, stretch yourself and be ready to enjoy the Cool Early Morning weather
Event Date : 31st July 2022
Start Point : Sarvodaya Circle,Keshwapur
End Point : Satkar Bhavan, Deshpande Nagar , Hubli
Reporting time : 5:45 am
Flag Off : 6:00 am
Cut Off : 10:00 am
Distance : 55 KM
Amount : Will be updated soon
Route - Hubli - Timmasagar - Channapura - Ramapura - Chavaragudda - Budangudda - Anchatgeri - Hubli
Route Map - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40252353
Registration Payment Link : Click Here
1. Age Restriction: 15+ only
2. Helmet Compulsory. Failing to comply, you'll not be allowed to ride
For more details please contact
Kishore Raiker - 98455 52511
There will be 50 or 100kms ride every month to each taluk of Dharwad district.
By registering in the event, you have agreed the following terms & conditions:
- Age Category – 18+ for 50km & 100 km
- Any instance of fraud, cheating, or deliberate violation of any of the Ride Rules which includes (but is not limited to): No Route Deviation.
- Each participant, upon signing on, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs and such riders shall disqualified from the event.
- Using motorized transport during a Radhe Ride.
- Hanging on to or taking the support of a motorized vehicle during a ಮಳೆ ಮಳೆ ಐವತ್ತೈದ 55 Ride.
- Drafting behind a motorized vehicle or a cyclist (who has not registered for that Radhe Ride)
- Riders who decide to quit the Ride at any point are required to first inform the ride officials, before they avail of any form of support from motorized or rail transport. Failure to inform beforehand would result in disqualification.
- Local Purchase w/ Time Stamp @ Designated Checkpoints only.
- Fees – Early Bird / Regular / Spot-Late Fees
- Cut-off - 7 hours 30 minutes for 100km Ride.
- Registration is complete when fees is paid.
- Centralized Rider Numbers which will remain for full series.
- Prominent Display of Rider Number.
- Temporary Rider Numbers.
- Support Vehicle for critical situations.
- Hydration at designated checkpoints only.
- Registration through online only.
- Under age 15+ allowed with parents signature and presence
Rules Subject to change without prior notice at the organizers discretion
1. The Participants does not have priority over either road or off road users and will ride sensibly and legally at all times with considerations to other riders and all other users of the route. The participant acknowledges that the route(s) are widely used by walkers, horse riders and families with small children and dogs.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event premises and during the ride itself. Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. All participants under the age of 18 shall have had a consent form (during signing on) completed by their parent/guardian and riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entire ride.
4. All riders must sign–on at the event HQ at least 10min before the event start time and number board allocated should be fixed to the bikes and visible at all times ( 100km ).
5. Each participant accepts full responsibility for ay fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
6. It is mandatory that all riders riding 100KM and 50KM wear a safety approved cycling helmet. The rider must accept this as a condition of entry. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
7. The participants confirms that they understand and accept that they are responsible for the roadworthiness and safe working order of their own cycle, that the use of triathlon handlebars or similar is prohibited, that lights (front and rear with adequate battery life) must be used during hours of dusk/darkness and that no accompanying vehicles are allowed to follow riders.
8. During the event there will be warning signs appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal that there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is ride-able and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
9. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time. The participants do not have the right to claim the refund if the route and shortened or altered.
10. Participants understand and accepts that whilst all reasonable effort has been made by Hubballi Bicycle Club to make the events safe and enjoyable, Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept liability for any accident, damage, theft, injury or illness to entrants, spectators, or any other person, vehicle or property whatsoever. Participants agree that NO liability whatsoever shall attach to Hubballi Bicycle Club promoting organizations, members of the promoting organizations, landowners, event officials, volunteers, or even sponsors in respect of any injury , loss or damage suffered by the participants in or by reason of the event HOWEVER CAUSED.
11. By entering the event location you agree to be filmed/ photographed and to the use your image in any footage used by Hubballi Bicycle Club or any official sponsors for their own publicity in any media worldwide.
12. All riders must report to the finish, even if they retire. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organized and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
13. Event entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
14. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to cancel any event , due to extreme weather conditions, strikes, trade disputes, breakdowns, government or political action, interruption of transport, acts of war or terrorism, acts of omission by a third party for any other reasons whatsoever outside of Hubballi Bicycle Club’s control. In such an event, each participant’s entry will be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. If a participant cannot make to this event, they can carry their entry to another event organized by Hubballi Bicycle Club of any equal or lower ticket value within the following 6 month period. No refunds will be issued.
15. Every rider affirms that he/she is in good health. He/she declares that he/she is physically and mentally fit and capable to participate in the event. Every rider understands it can be a strenuous day out with significant amounts of climbing and the distance to be cycled in order to complete the course.
16. Every rider has to acknowledge that he/she has read and understands this entire waiver of liability and agrees to be legally bound by it. This is done when registering on the day of the event.
17. For night riding, bicycles must be equipped with Fully Functional front and rear lights attached firmly to the vehicle. All riders must wear a reflective vest that clearly places reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. Riders not complying with all these requirements will not be permitted to start.
18. Radhe Rides are not competitive events, so no rider classifications or rankings are given. The Medals are for Commemorative purpose only
19. When registering for a 55 Ride, the rider accepts and consents to the possible publication of their name, time result, and photograph by the organizer for future publicity purposes or be offered to a third party for this purpose.
20. Any complaint/suggestions/queries/feedbacks will be brought to the notice of the 55 committee as well as the Club chairman and are subject to Hubballi Jurisdiction.
You have agreed to all the above conditions.
• Participants must follow and adhere to all prevailing COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown social distancing public gathering etc. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible for actions or the consequences arising out of participant’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR.
• Do not participate if you have any medical disabilities. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
• Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps from the participant for any reason.
ಮಳೆ ಮಳೆ ಐವತ್ತೈದ - 55 KM Ride
This ticket has to be shown on the day of the event. Only valid ticket holders will be allowed for the ride.