Fri, Sep 09|
Sarvodaya Circle,Keshwapur, Hubli
Kali Adventure On Saddle
Kali Adventure On Saddle - 2.0
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2022, 6:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Sep 11, 2022, 10:00 PM GMT+5:30
Sarvodaya Circle,Keshwapur, Hubli, Bijapur Road, Old Badami Nagar, Bengeri Extension, Keshwapur, Hubli, Karnataka 580023, India
About The Event
Kali Adventure On Saddle - KAOS - 2.0
Event Date : 9th 10th and 11th September 2022
Start Point : Sarvodaya Circle,Keshwapur
Reporting time : 6:00 am
Flag Off : 6:30 am
Distance : 300 Kilometers
Slots : 30
Route - Will be updated soon...
Close your eyes, imagine you on your bicycle riding amidst thick forest. Your friends are riding along with you. You can hear some wild life. You also can see some wild animal if you are attentive enough. There’s a river flowing right besides you in all its gushing glory. The clouds look over cast. There might be rain . It’s a respite for you from this humidity. You cannot see the sky completely thanks to tree cover. Nearest town is at least 50 kms away from you. Your senses are soaking in all that Mother Nature is offering you. Sweat trickles down your forehead, your legs pedal through the curves and elevation. You have arrived, because here the journey is the destination.
The affair does not end here. Once you are done with the ride of 80 to 100 kms you will be put up in tents or cottages of camps in the core forest area. After resting for 2 hours you will be called for snacks and small talk to discuss about your ride of the day.
You along with your friends will go on a Jungle trail, spending your evening underneath a waterfall or amidst a misty forest. Once you are back from your sojourn you will be welcomed with sumptuous hot dinner cooked by our chefs specially curated for you. Post dinner you will be escorted to your tents. After a tiring day you will be put to sleep early to wake up next day morning a sharp 6.
Registration Payment Link : Will be updated soon....
1. Age Restriction : 15+ only
2. Helmet Compulsory. Failing to comply, you'll not be allowed to ride
3. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner will be provided
Registration Last Date : 31st July 2022 @ 8:00 pm
For more details please contact
Kishore Raiker - 98455 52511
• Participants must follow and adhere to all prevailing COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown social distancing public gathering etc. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible for actions or the consequences arising out of participant’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR.
• Do not participate if you have any medical disabilities. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
• Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps from the participant for any reason.
KaliAdventureOnSaddle 300 KM
This ticket has to be shown on the day of the event. Only valid ticket holders will be allowed for the ride.