Fri, Jan 01|
January Virtual Challenge
Ride 1000 KMs and Run / Walk 20 KM in 20 days for January Virtual Challenge
Time & Location
Jan 01, 2021, 12:00 AM – Jan 31, 2021, 11:59 PM
About The Event
January Virtual Challenge 2021
• 3rd January 2021 to 23rd January 2021
• Ride, Run/Walk as per your wish
• Minimum Qualifier : 1000 KMs in 20 Days along 20 KM Walk / Run
You can ride to your heart's desire once you cross qualifying 1000 km to become a Podium Finishers. It can be any distance from 1000 upto 5000 or more in that period and they will be awarded in Cyclostava Event, if the distance is tied elevation will be calculated.
Attractive cash prize will be given
• Finisher E Certificate
• Finisher Medal
Hubballi Bicycle Club has organized January Virtual Challenge 2021 to form a habit of the long-term commitment towards health & fitness.
Start the New Year 2021 with a Resolution that will transform your life.
Event Period : 3rd January 2021 12:00 AM to 23rd January 2021 3.00 PM
Registration Period : Till 10th January 2021
Category: Cycling / Run / Walk
Distance: Ride as per your choice (Minimum qualifying distance : 1000 kms) & Run/Walk 20 KM
FINISHER Qualification Criteria: Cycling Minimum 1000 KMs in 20 Days along with 20 KM Walk / Run
• Ride and Run/Walk as per your convenience and government guidelines on any day from 3rd January 2021 12:00 AM to 23rd January 2021 11:55 PM to get qualified for January Virtual Challenge 2021
• Minimum distance 1000 KMs in 20 days along with 20 KM Walk/Run to qualify for the Certificate/Medal. Team will verify the data & provide the Finisher E-certificate based on your stats within a week after the event closure date.
• Participants must follow and adhere to all prevailing COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown social distancing public gathering etc. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible for actions or the consequences arising out of participant’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR.
• Do not participate if you have any medical disabilities. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
• Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps from the participant for any reason.
• Amount is non-refundable & non-transferable.
• The E-Certificate will be sent to you through Email or Whatsapp within the first week after the event closure date.
• The Medal will be delivered to you within 30 - 40 Days after the event is completed. The delivery area will be within the INDIA only.
Dicision taken by the committee in all respects will be final.
Join us now and get ready to live a fit healthy & better life!
#Respect Cyclists #
#Hubballi Bicycle Club#