HBC - RADHE Endura series 2/D
Time & Location
About The Event
There will be 100kms ride every month to each taluk of Dharwad district. After every ride you will be awarded with a medal of the respective taluk. If you finish all the 4 taluk rides you will be given the base where you can paste the respective medals to make it look like a trophy. We have also accommodated 50km riders. By registering in the event, you have agreed the following terms & conditions:
- Age Category – 15+ for 50km & 18+ for 100 km
- Any instance of fraud, cheating, or deliberate violation of any of the Ride Rules which includes (but is not limited to): No Route Deviation.
- Each participant, upon signing on, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs and such riders shall disqualified from the event.
- Using motorized transport during a Radhe Ride.
- Hanging on to or taking the support of a motorized vehicle during a Radhe Ride.
- Drafting behind a motorized vehicle or a cyclist (who has not registered for that Radhe Ride)
- Riders who decide to quit the Ride at any point are required to first inform the ride officials, before they avail of any form of support from motorized or rail transport. Failure to inform beforehand would result in disqualification.
- Local Purchase w/ Time Stamp @ Designated Checkpoints only.
- Fees – Early Bird / Regular / Spot-Late Fees
- Cut-off - 6 hours 45 minutes for 100km Ride.
- Registration is complete when fees is paid.
- Centralized Rider Numbers which will remain for full series. Prominent Display OF Rider Number.
- Temporary Rider Numbers.
- Support Vehicle for critical situations.
- Hydration at designated checkpoints only.
- Registration through online only.
- Rules Subject to change without prior notice at the organizers discretion.
1. The Participants does not have priority over either road or off road users and will ride sensibly and legally at all times with considerations to other riders and all other users of the route. The participant acknowledges that the route(s) are widely used by walkers, horse riders and families with small children and dogs.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event premises and during the ride itself. Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. All participants under the age of 18 shall have had a consent form (during signing on) completed by their parent/guardian and riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entire ride.
4. All riders must sign–on at the event HQ at least 10min before the event start time and number board allocated should be fixed to the bikes and visible at all times ( 100km ).
5. Each participant accepts full responsibility for ay fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
6. It is mandatory that all riders riding 100KM and 50KM wear a safety approved cycling helmet. The rider must accept this as a condition of entry. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
7. The participants confirms that they understand and accept that they are responsible for the roadworthiness and safe working order of their own cycle, that the use of triathlon handlebars or similar is prohibited, that lights (front and rear with adequate battery life) must be used during hours of dusk/darkness and that no accompanying vehicles are allowed to follow riders.
8. During the event there will be warning signs appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal that there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is ride-able and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
9. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time. The participants do not have the right to claim the refund if the route and shortened or altered.
10. Participants understand and accepts that whilst all reasonable effort has been made by Hubballi Bicycle Club to make the events safe and enjoyable, Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept liability for any accident, damage, theft, injury or illness to entrants, spectators, or any other person, vehicle or property whatsoever. Participants agree that NO li