Sun, Dec 19|
Tolankeri Lake Point - Hubli
Green Yodha Cyclothon
Hubballi City Ride of 10 KM
Time & Location
Dec 19, 2021, 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Tolankeri Lake Point - Hubli, Renuka Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580030, India
About The Event
Green Yodha Cyclothon
Ride across Hubballi City for 10 KM and bag Green Yodha Title
Start Point : Tolankeri Lake
End Point : Tolankeri Lake
Reporting time : 6.00am
Flag Off : 6.30am
Cut Off : 9.00am
T -Shirt & Certificate will be provided.
Complimentary Breakfast will be provided after the ride.
Registration Link : Click Here
Registration closes on 18th December 2021 at 5:00 pm
1. Age Restriction: 18+ only
2. Helmet Compulsory. Failing to comply, you'll not be allowed to ride
For more details please contact
Subhash Hangaraki - 99023 50025
Hubballi Bicycle Club
By registering in the event, you have agreed the following terms & conditions:
- Each participant, upon signing on, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance specified..
Rules Subject to change without prior notice at the organizers discretion
1. The Participants does not have priority over either road or off road users and will ride sensibly and legally at all times with considerations to other riders and all other users of the route. The participant acknowledges that the route(s) are widely used by walkers, horse riders and families with small children and dogs.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event premises and during the ride itself. Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. All participants under the age of 18 shall have had a consent form (during signing on) completed by their parent/guardian and riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entire ride.
4. All riders must sign–on at the event HQ at least 10min before the event start time and number board allocated should be fixed to the bikes and visible at all times ( 100km ).
5. Each participant accepts full responsibility for ay fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
6. It is mandatory that all riders riding 10 KM and above wear a safety approved cycling helmet. The rider must accept this as a condition of entry. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
7. The participants confirms that they understand and accept that they are responsible for the roadworthiness and safe working order of their own cycle, that the use of triathlon handlebars or similar is prohibited, that lights (front and rear with adequate battery life) must be used during hours of dusk/darkness and that no accompanying vehicles are allowed to follow riders.
8. During the event there will be warning signs appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal that there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is ride-able and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
9. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time. The participants do not have the right to claim the refund if the route and shortened or altered.
10. Participants understand and accepts that whilst all reasonable effort has been made by Hubballi Bicycle Club to make the events safe and enjoyable, Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept liability for any accident, damage, theft, injury or illness to entrants, spectators, or any other person, vehicle or property whatsoever. Participants agree that NO liability whatsoever shall attach to Hubballi Bicycle Club promoting organizations, members of the promoting organizations, landowners, event officials, volunteers, or even sponsors in respect of any injury , loss or damage suffered by the participants in or by reason of the event HOWEVER CAUSED.
11. By entering the event location you agree to be filmed/ photographed and to the use your image in any footage used by Hubballi Bicycle Club or any official sponsors for their own publicity in any media worldwide.
12. All riders must report to the finish, even if they retire. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organized and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
13. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to cancel any event , due to extreme weather conditions, strikes, trade disputes, breakdowns, government or political action, interruption of transport, acts of war or terrorism, acts of omission by a third party for any other reasons whatsoever outside of Hubballi Bicycle Club’s control. In such an event, each participant’s entry will be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. If a participant cannot make to this event, they can carry their entry to another event organized by Hubballi Bicycle Club of any equal or lower ticket value within the following 6 month period. No refunds will be issued.
15. Every rider affirms that he/she is in good health. He/she declares that he/she is physically and mentally fit and capable to participate in the event. Every rider understands it can be a strenuous day out with significant amounts of climbing and the distance to be cycled in order to complete the course.
16. Every rider has to acknowledge that he/she has read and understands this entire waiver of liability and agrees to be legally bound by it. This is done when registering on the day of the event.
17. When registering for a Event, the rider accepts and consents to the possible publication of their name, time result, and photograph by the organizer for future publicity purposes or be offered to a third party for this purpose.
22.Any complaint/suggestions/queries/feedbacks will be brought to the notice of the Event Organizing committee as well as the Club chairman and are subject to Hubballi Jurisdiction.
You have agreed to all the above conditions.
• Participants must follow and adhere to all prevailing COVID-19 guidelines/Government Rules (GR) that the Government of India or the respective State Government/s enforce with regards to public lockdown social distancing public gathering etc. The Event promoters/their employees/Event Sponsors/Event Partners/their associates will not be responsible for actions or the consequences arising out of participant’s failure to follow any such guidelines/GR.
• Do not participate if you have any medical disabilities. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
• Event promoters will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/ error in activity data collected from the suggested apps/method of auto integration or failure to receive activity data from the suggested apps from the participant for any reason.
Green Yodha Cyclothon
This ticket has to be shown on the day of the event. Only valid ticket holders will be allowed for the ride.₹0.00