Sat, Jan 26|
Cyclotsava 2019 - GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THANK YOU. We will attempt to break the existing GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™ of 1186 cycles riding for 3.2kms with 1500 cyclists riding for 4Kms. The event will be executed on 26th January 2019 by Hubballi Bicycle Club under the yearly cycling extravaganza “Cyclotsava-19” .
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2019, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Keshwapur,Kusugal Road, Kusugal Rd, Chalukya Nagar, Hubballi, Karnataka 580023, India
About The Event
We have reached the threshold for participation & closed the registration.
If there is any dropout from existing registered cyclists we will call you. Kindly save 8867039969 as our whatsapp number for status of your application.
Please submit your details https://www.hbcriders.com/waitlisted-cyclotsava
This is your chance to get fame for our motherland India. By becoming a part of the event, you will enroll yourselves in the books of history. We want to showcase the cycling community of India to the world. The event is centered around the theme “#RespectCyclists”
We will attempt to break the existing Guinness World records of 1186 cycles riding for 3.2kms with 1500 cyclists riding for 4Kms. The event will be executed on 26th January 2019 by Hubballi Bicycle Club under the yearly cycling extravaganza “Cyclotsava-2019” . GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™ Adjudicators will be present on the day of the event.
There will be inspirational talks by eminent cyclists from all over India. Details will be shared after registration.
You have accepted the following Terms & Conditions :
Download the Kannada version of terms here
- The entire event will fail if you fail to ride 4 kms in synchronization with all the cyclists.
- Please don't participate if you have a severe medical condition or if you are pregnant .
- We have reserved conditions for anyone below 15 years of age for the event (Exceptions allowed )
- Anyone below 15 years age group should prove his/her cycling abilities to the HBC validation team
- Only if the HBC validation team approves, you will be allowed.
- Your email ID is most important for us to send validated QR Code tickets.
- We will not be responsible if you have given wrong email id.
- You will get an email within 7 days of registering with this form.
- After registering, you need to prove your cycling abilities
- You can provide your STRAVA data for HBC validation team to verify
- Once you are on Strava, you are automatically in the Green Zone and eligible to participate.
- If our validation team finds your strava data to be Fake, we will call you.
- If you are not registered on STRAVA, you have to submit proof of cycling via garmin, runtastic or any such app or certificate of participation in previous cycling event or attend a validation event in your area.
- If in Hubballi, you will be invited for the validation event.
- If not in Hubballi, we will be connecting with your city cyclists and organize a validation ride.
- Only after the HBC Validation Team approves, you will get a Green Card which is your passport to event participation.
- If you fail the validation test, we will refund the registration amount & you will not be allowed to attend the event as participant.
- Helmet is compulsory for participation in event. It is mandatory that all riders riding wear a safety approved cycling helmet.The rider must accept this as a condition of entry.Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
- It is advisable to participate in as many validation training events as possible before thevent.
- There will be 12 such events, information of which will be emailed/smsed to you regularly.
- NO GREEN CARD+NO HELMET = NO PARTICIPATION
- These cycles are not allowed for the event - BMX Bikes,Fold-able bikes, Children’s Bicycles (12’’, 14’’, 16’’, 18’’) & All types of Electric Bicycles.
- Custom Modified cycles strictly not allowed. Only conventional cycles allowed. Allowance of cycles is at complete discretion of Hubballi Bicycle Club. If we reject a cycle which is not appropriate, it is final. No discussions allowed.
- Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right of admission to the event. If we identify you not to be following the guidelines, we will debar you from the event.
- You cannot question the decision taken by HBC officials.
- You can attend the mock ride on 20th January if possible. It is not mandatory.
- We will be distributing the jersey & your Green card for cyclists from Hubballi on 20th January 2019.
- For cyclists coming from outside Hubballi, special registration desk will be setup on 26th January between 6.30AM - 10.30AM for distributing Jersey & BIB
- We will give the jersey of size mentioned by you in the form. Any SIZE misfit of jersey will not be entertained and you have to manage.
- Bring your own water bottle with you on event day.
- Bring patch kit or extra tube in case your tyre got flat.
- Please make sure your bike is 100% fine especially got enough pump and good braking condition
- Wherever we go, we leave the place cleaner. So DON'T LITTER and carry your own trash with you for proper disposal later on.
- You are strongly advised not to park your bicycle unattended.
- You are solely responsible for your bicycle’s security
- Drinking water during the Guinness ride is strictly prohibited. You need to keep your bottle into bottle cage or into your backpack
- The participant does not have priority over either road or off road users and will ride sensibly and legally at all times with consideration to other riders and all other users of the route.
- Participant’s shall not be allowed to take selfie photos or use any electronic devices from the Line Formation to the end of the designated finish line.
- If you are identified using selfie stick/mobile phone/action camera once the ride started then you will be immediately requested to leave the event. We are extremely sorry regarding this zero tolerance rule and cannot give you another chance. We believe all of us will keep this rule in mind. It is about Guinness World Record and taking Hubballi's name into a new height, we will definitely remain sincere and disciplined.
- The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event premise and during the ride itself. Hubballi Bicycle Club does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each participant, upon signing on, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
- All riders MUST sign-on at the event HQ at least 1 HOUR before the event start time and the number board allocated should be fixed to the bike and visible at all times.
- Each participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
- The Participant confirms that they understand and accept that they are responsible for the roadworthiness and safe working order of their own cycle,
- During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal that there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is rideable and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
- Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time. Participants do not have the right to claim a refund if the route is shortened.
- Participants understand and accept that whilst all reasonable effort has been made by Hubballi Bicycle Club to make the events safe and enjoyable,
- Hubballi Bicycle Club does NOT accept liability for any accident, damage, theft, injury or illness to entrants, spectators, or any other person, vehicle or property whatsoever. Participants agree that NO liability whatsoever shall attach to Hubballi Bicycle Club promoting organisations, members of the promoting organisations, landowners, event officials, volunteers, or event sponsors in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by the participant in or by reason of the event HOWEVER CAUSED.
- By entering the event location you agree to be filmed / photographed and to the use of your image in any footage used by Hubballi Bicycle Club or any official sponsors for their own publicity in any media worldwide.
- All riders must report to the finish, even if they retire. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
- Event entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions, strikes, trade disputes, breakdowns, government or political action, interruption of transport, acts of war or terrorism, acts of omissions by a third party for any other reasons whatsoever outside of Hubballi Bicycle Club control. No refunds will be issued.
- Every rider affirms that he/she is in good health. He/she declares that he/she is physically fit and capable to participate in the event. Every rider understands it can be a strenuous day out with significant amounts of climbing and distance to be cycled in order to complete the course.
- Every rider has to acknowledge that he/she has read and understand this entire waiver of liability & terms mentioned and agrees to be legally bound by it.
- Any dispute arising is subject to Hubballi Jurisdiction only.
- We want to deliver a world class event and we need you support in this regard. By following the terms mentioned above, we will be able to get glory for our motherland India and bring recognition to the cycling community of India.
BOOK ONE TICKET AT A TIME REGISTRATION CLOSES BY 17TH JANUARY OR WHEN WE REACH 2000 CYCLISTS You will get a Jersey,certificate & finisher medal after successfully completing the event. Food is complimentary in this ticket.₹500.00